If you’re looking for a healthy spread, salad dressing, dip, or a sandwich companion… Guacamole is the way to go. Healthy fats, yummy seasoning and just the right creaminess.
I use this with my eggs on toast, i dip my quesadilla into it, add it to my tacos, and i mix it into my salads. Im pretty sure i don’t need to convince you any further, so lets get down to it.
- 1 avocados, ripe
- 1/4 small onion, finely diced
- 1/4 of a tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp, fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 1/2 lime, juiced or 2 tbsp lemon, juiced
- A pinch of tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Mash up the avocado into a bowl.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix really well.
- Serve it with your favorite dish.