We love Mexican food at home and i frequently make one thing or the other. Mexican seasoning with chicken and bell pepper is just delish. One meal that’s super quick to put together and also bullet proof is the Quesadilla. Pair it with a yummy Guacamole and you’re set.
I usually like to use a gluten free wrap or a whole wheat wrap to make it a little more wholesome but you can do it the way you like.
- 2 pieces of Chicken breast
- Half a green bell pepper ( you can add red and yellow bell peppers too)
- 1/2 a cup of chopped broccoli
- Half a red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- In a medium pan heat up some olive oil.
- Lightly cook the chopped onions, and crushed garlic.
- Add in the chopped chicken breast and cook until the chicken browns.
- Add in the sliced bell pepper and the broccoli and cook some more.
- Add in the spices and cook up for 5 minutes.
- Add in just a little but of water to allow it to cook for another 5 minutes, until the chicken and peppers are cooked through.
- In another pan, heat up your wrap and place the chicken mixture onto half the wrap.
- Sprinkle cheese onto and fold over the wrap and warm up until cheese melts.
- Cut up the quesadilla and enjoy.